Thursday, May 30, 2013

Confidence - Thursday, May 30, 2013 | Daily Word

Confidence - Thursday, May 30, 2013 | Daily Word

Confidence
I TAKE ACTION TO MANIFEST MY HIGHEST GOOD.
Because I have faith in God, I have faith in myself. I have all the tools I need to achieve my dreams, for God within me is all-wise, all-knowing, all-conquering Spirit.
Through the power of God, I transcend any appearance of lack or limitation. If I feel I need more patience, more perseverance, more understanding, or if I want to become a more loving person, Spirit will reveal to me what I must do to succeed and grow.
Through prayer, I draw upon the spirit of God for answers, and I move forward with confidence. I take action to manifest my highest good.
As I keep my mind and heart open to inspiration and guidance, my faith in God increases and so does my faith in myself.

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.—Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained