Monday, April 15, 2013

Unlimited - Monday, April 15, 2013 | Daily Word

Unlimited - Monday, April 15, 2013 | Daily Word


Unlimited
MY GOOD IS UNLIMITED.
I am one with God and heir to God’s infinite good. Therefore, my good is immeasurable.
I am rich with ideas. My mind and heart are open to the wisdom and inspiration of God within. As I act on new thoughts and ideas, my awareness of good increases. In moments of prayer, I open my soul to unlimited good. The riches of the universe present themselves as divine ideas, activities and potential pursuits. I consider each an invitation to access the goodness of God.
I am alive with possibilities! In the unlimited realm of God’s good, all things are possible. I give thanks for all I have and the awareness of all I am.
With the eyes of your heart enlightened, you may know … what is the immeasurable greatness of his power for us who believe.—Ephesians 1:18, 19

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained