Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Optimistic - Tuesday, April 30, 2013 | Daily Word

Optimistic - Tuesday, April 30, 2013 | Daily Word


Optimistic
I CARRY ON WITH A SPIRIT OF OPTIMISM.
Why does a seed buried in darkness grow rather than decay and die? Sunlight calls it to greater life, and the seedling springs forth. Why do birds awaken and sing before first light? Their inner spirit responds to the promise of a new dawn.
Optimism is essential to all of life. I am optimistic, for I, too, can feel the warmth of sunlight and the promise of new beginnings. The spirit of God within calls me to expect the best. Even in difficult situations, I am not discouraged. My faith deepens and worry fades as God’s light and love pour through my heart.
A morning bird greets me with its clear and joyous song, and I look forward to the coming day. Enfolded in God’s loving care, I press on with optimism.
Hope does not disappoint us, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts.—Romans 5:5
If you wish to comment on today's Daily Word, p

No comments:

Post a Comment