Sunday, April 14, 2013

Courageous Heart - Sunday, April 14, 2013 | Daily Word

Courageous Heart - Sunday, April 14, 2013 | Daily Word


Courageous Heart
I MOVE THROUGH LIFE WITH SPIRITUAL METTLE!
The word courage comes from the Latin root word for heart. My heart takes courage when I boldly break through fear, refusing to be stymied by it for one more moment!
I have all the spiritual mettle I need to make whatever changes or decisions are necessary. I have the courage to climb any mountain, however insurmountable it may appear. I am not dismayed by life’s setbacks or derailed by doubt. I rely on my spiritual tools to steady my mind and fuel the faith of my courageous heart.
Right now, I step out with daring and take clear action. I am a courageous conqueror, and victory is already won.
Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.—Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained