Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Connected - Tuesday, April 02, 2013 | Daily Word

Connected - Tuesday, April 02, 2013 | Daily Word:

Connected
I AM ATTUNED TO MY DIVINE NATURE.
Because I am made in the image and likeness of God, my essence is divine. In prayer, I affirm my higher nature and invite clarity on how to more fully express it in my thoughts, words and actions.
Settling into the Silence, I quiet my mind and heart. I become aware of my soul-essence and of God’s gentle presence. This presence is always within me; my spiritual practice simply brings it into focus. I rest in the Presence for a time of meditation.
I continue my spiritual practice as I bring my awareness back to the activities of the day. I remain attuned to the present moment. Deeply connected to my divine nature, I shine God’s presence into the world.
We are children of God, and if children, then heirs, heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ.—Romans 8:16-17


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained