Monday, April 1, 2013

Awakening - Monday, April 01, 2013 | Daily Word

Awakening - Monday, April 01, 2013 | Daily Word


Awakening
MY SPIRIT RISES, RENEWED AND REBORN.
Sprouts of green emerging from winter’s respite call me to do the same. I welcome an awakening to new life, new and renewed dreams, and fresh awareness of Spirit in me. I am aware of the perpetual life force streaming through my body, and I embrace the flow of ideas from Divine Mind. As I activate divine potential in me, I thrive anew in all areas of my life.
My spirit rises, renewed and reborn. I am awake and ready to learn, serve and flourish. I remain open to new insights and look for ways to help people around me by giving generously and including them in my prayers. I am willing to grow and to let the divine seed of the Christ blossom in me.
You have been born anew, not of perishable but of imperishable seed, through the living and enduring word of God.—1 Peter 1:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord