Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Faith - Tuesday, March 19, 2013 | Daily Word

Faith - Tuesday, March 19, 2013 | Daily Word


Faith
I EXPECT THE BEST.
Sometimes the concept of faith seems too difficult or abstract to comprehend. How can I believe in what I cannot see?
Then I remember all the other unseen forces in my life: I trust I will take the next breath, the sun will rise tomorrow, and a planted seed will grow.
Faith means “to live by.” It means calling forth the power of Life to sustain me through any situation. Faith begins with the belief that Life will bring the best for me. Even though my faith at times may be as small as a mustard seed, Life is on my side, helping me grow and succeed.
My faith is unshakable, for I know a divine and perfect outcome will be revealed.
Then Jesus answered her, “Woman, great is your faith! Let it be done for you as you wish.” And her daughter was healed instantly.—Matthew 15:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained