Monday, February 4, 2013

Strength - Monday, February 04, 2013 | Daily Word

Strength - Monday, February 04, 2013 | Daily Word


Strength
I AM FILLED WITH THE LIFE, STRENGTH AND ENERGY OF GOD.
Our bodies respond to our thoughts and feelings. If I am feeling depressed or unhappy, my body feels it. If I am feeling stressed and hurried, my body becomes tense and tired. Conversely, my body responds just as readily to positive thoughts.
When I affirm with conviction, I am filled with the life, strength and energy of God, I stir up these divine qualities within me. The life and intelligence in my body respond, and I feel an upsurge of energy throughout my being. The healing life of God flows through me and I call it forth through my thoughts and affirmative prayers. As I do, my body as well as my mind and emotions are strengthened and uplifted.
He gives power to the faint, and strengthens the powerless.—Isaiah 40:29

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained