Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Insight - Wednesday, February 27, 2013 | Daily Word

Insight - Wednesday, February 27, 2013 | Daily Word


Insight
SPIRITUAL INSIGHT ILLUMINES MY MIND AND GUIDES MY STEPS.
As I’m driving home on a stormy night, a flash of lightning illuminates the landscape. For an instant, I can see my way. Similarly, a flash of insight illumines my mind in the midst of a dark situation. In that instant, I see the true nature of a person or event. Insights are an essential element of wisdom, allowing me to discover solutions I could not fathom before.
Insight does not come through striving or stress, grasping for answers or polling others for advice. I need only become quiet and still, and look to the kingdom of God within me. When I’m relaxed and receptive, spiritual insight comes. I have an “Aha!” experience. In a flash of insight, I know the mind of God is my ever-present source of wisdom.
The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom, and whatever else you get, get insight.—Proverbs 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment