Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pray for Others - Wednesday, January 09, 2013 | Daily Word

Pray for Others - Wednesday, January 09, 2013 | Daily Word


Pray for Others
I PRAY AFFIRMING PEACE, WHOLENESS, WISDOM AND PROSPERITY FOR ALL.
When I call Silent Unity for prayer support, I hear the comforting words: “How may we pray with you?” In that sacred moment, the power of prayer is palpable. After the call, my name, and the names of everyone who has requested prayer, are placed in a prayer vigil chapel for 30 days of continuous prayer.
Prayer is unceasing in Silent Unity. I act in spiritual partnership with this global prayer ministry whenever I pray and whenever I include others in myprayers for peace, wholeness, wisdom and prosperity. Any seeming distance in time or space disappears through prayer. We are one. Whether I am praying alone or with others, I affirm the well-being of all expressions of God in the world.
They long for you and pray for you because of the surpassing grace of God.—2 Corinthians 9:14

No comments:

Post a Comment