Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year - Tuesday, January 01, 2013 | Daily Word

New Year - Tuesday, January 01, 2013 | Daily Word


New Year
I GREET THE NEW YEAR WITH GREAT EXPECTATIONS.
As the new year begins, I realize I have the opportunity to joyfully co-create the life I desire. Whatever my current circumstances, transformation is at my fingertips.
When Noah sought to know what possibilities lay after the flood, he released a dove and waited patiently for it to return. Similarly, I release my thinking to imagine all the possibilities the year might hold, and I embrace the ideas that arise within me and reinvigorate my soul.
Grateful for the memories and lessons of the past, I look forward with joyful anticipation to the year ahead. I am wise, worthy and excited about life, as I claim and pursue the desires of my heart.
The dove came back to him … and there in its beak was a freshly plucked olive leaf.–Genesis 8:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord