Thursday, January 10, 2013

Let Go, Let God - Thursday, January 10, 2013 | Daily Word

Let Go, Let God - Thursday, January 10, 2013 | Daily Word


Let Go, Let God
AS I LET GO AND LET GOD, I AM IN THE DIVINE FLOW OF LIFE.
Chores, tasks, commitments—I always have plenty to do. At times, I may even let my to-do list manage me, rather than the other way around. So today, I take a different approach: I let go.
I let go of rush, resentment, perfectionism and any feelings of insufficiency. Whatever I choose to do, I focus on it with gratitude, aware of the presence of God in this moment and in this work. I let God direct me through each activity with grace and ease, and I experience the joy of giving.
When I finish, I bless what I have done and move on to my next task. I work in this way throughout the day, letting go and letting God steer me from one activity to the next. I am in the divine flow, and I am grateful.
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me.—John 14:1

Monthly Affirmations

Affirmations are positive statements of Truth. By affirming Truth we are lifted out of false thinking into the consciousness of Spirit. Each time we pray positively and faithfully, we are calling forth the divine activity that is always within us.
We focus on these daily prayers and affirmations throughout the month for greater expression of our divine inner light. Giving thanks in advance, we claim each affirmation as true for ourselves and our loved ones, remaining open and receptive to the highest good for all.

January 2013

Inner Peace
God’s peace is within me.
Guidance
I rest in the holy place within and am guided to right answers.
Healing
In mind, body and spirit, I am whole and well.
Prosperity
I am a prosperous child of God.
World Peace
I commit to a path of peace.

February 2013

Inner Peace
Peace permeates my being. I am calm and serene.
Guidance
I act on divine guidance.
Healing
The flow of Divine Life revitalizes me.
Prosperity
As I appreciate my good, it expands.
World Peace
I set an example of peace in our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained