Monday, January 21, 2013

Inspiration - Monday, January 21, 2013 | Daily Word

Inspiration - Monday, January 21, 2013 | Daily Word


Inspiration
I AM INSPIRED!

I am thankful for the inspiration that lifts my heart and encourages me to live each day with purpose and meaning. Inspiration comes to me through many channels when I open myself to receive. I am inspired when someone believes in my dreams and capabilities. I am inspired by beauty, nature, the arts and the human spirit. I am inspired by acts of service and generosity.
Knowing how much encouragement means to me, I look for opportunities to inspire others. I help those in need and offer heartfelt support to build their confidence. I reinforce the powerful qualities they inherit as children of God. I pray for others and envision each person guided to follow their right path in their own way.
Encourage one another and build up each other, as indeed you are doing.–1 Thessalonians 5:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained