Saturday, January 26, 2013

Harmony - Saturday, January 26, 2013 | Daily Word

Harmony - Saturday, January 26, 2013 | Daily Word

Harmony
MY HEART IS AT PEACE, AND I AM IN HARMONY WITH MY WORLD.
Achieving harmony takes practice. A group of singers must practice to harmonize their voices, musicians must rehearse to find the right sound, and athletes on a team must train to work together. I, too, need to practice living in harmony.
Harmony is a state of mind in which I feel peaceful and calm while being a beneficial presence in the world. To enter into this consciousness, I become still in prayer. I relax, let go and trust God to guide me in harmony and love.
Prayer prepares me to interact with others in a peaceful way, to greet others with openness, to serve with love and joy, and to act with kindness and compassion. When my heart is at peace, I am in harmony with the world.
Peace be to you, and peace be to your house, and peace be to all that you have.—1 Samuel 25:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained