Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Grace - Wednesday, January 23, 2013 | Daily Word

Grace - Wednesday, January 23, 2013 | Daily

Grace
OPEN MY WHOLE BEING TO DIVINE GRACE.
The classic Unity book The Quest, says, “Grace is God’s goodness given to you in greater proportion than you give of yourself to God.” I picture myself rowing a canoe downstream with the current. As the flow carries me faster than merely the result of my efforts, I experience the extra speed and motion as unearned “gifts.”
Grace is this kind of gift. It is the activity of Spirit at my back. I am in the flow of divine grace as I go about the activities of this day and grow in spiritual understanding throughout my life. Grace is always flowing, and in its flow, I am carried forward. Divine love and goodness bless my life.
I open myself to divine grace and accept the gift of unconditional love.
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all.–Titus 2:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained