Friday, January 4, 2013

Forgive - Friday, January 04, 2013 | Daily Word

Forgive - Friday, January 04, 2013 | Daily Word


Forgive
WITH GOD’S HELP, I FORGIVE.
In this new year, I inventory my life to assess what I want and don’t want. I ask myself, What am I experiencing in my mind and heart? Observing my innermost thoughts and feelings, I take note of what I wish to keep and what I am ready to release.
I hold close to heart the thoughts, beliefs and habits that foster my spiritual growth, enhance my relationships, and sustain my well-being. If I am holding on to resentments or hurts, I seek God’s guidance in freeing my soul and releasing these burdens.
I am willing to forgive others and myself, to let go and trust God to lead me through any challenge. With each act of forgiveness, I feel lighter and I invite more good into all areas of my life.
Be kind to one another … forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you.–Ephesians 4:32

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained