Thursday, December 27, 2012

Protected - Thursday, December 27, 2012 | Daily Word

Protected - Thursday, December 27, 2012 | Daily Word


Protected
THROUGH MY GOD-GIVEN POWER OF FREE WILL, I AM PROTECTED.
Winter is often called “cold and flu season.” While an inoculation may protect me from measles or the flu, I also have an inner protection that immunizes me. I am free from negative thinking as I choose positive thoughts. The opinions of otherpeople, the day’s news or even challenging circumstances cannot dictate my attitude or outlook.
My oneness with Spirit provides me with all I need. Inner guidance, strength, faith and understanding are divine qualities I embody. I observe outer conditions without labeling them as worrisome or difficult, and choose to imagine the best possible outcomes for me and for others. Through my God-given power of free will, I am protected.
You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.—John 8:32

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained