Thursday, November 8, 2012

World Peace - Thursday, November 08, 2012 | Daily Word

World Peace - Thursday, November 08, 2012 | Daily Word


World Peace
PEACE IN THE WORLD BEGINS WITH ME.
The journey toward world peace begins with me, right here and right now. As I hold a vision of peace for this generation and the next, I search for ways to contribute to a peaceful world. Everyone, including me, deserves to be accepted and treated with compassion. I consciously treat others with respect and kindness.
As changes occur in my life, I honor my feelings and give myself permission to move through them gently, and I allow others to do the same. When someone I know is angry or upset, I honor their process. If I find myself being judgmental, I modify my thoughts and responses. I am kind, peaceful and loving toward others and myself.
Peace in the world begins with me.
He came and proclaimed peace to you who were far off and … to those who were near.—Ephesians 2:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained