Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Listen - Wednesday, November 28, 2012 | Daily Word

Listen - Wednesday, November 28, 2012 | Daily Word


Listen
I AM LISTENING.
In seeking divine guidance, I turn within and consciously listen to the Christ presence within me. Whenever opportunities or challenges occur, I pause … ask … listen … and receive a calm assurance. Although my answers come in various ways, I recognize the still small voice of God. I am aware of growing feelings and intuitive nudges calling for my attention.
When I have the chance to help someone in need, I seek to be an instrument of peace and caring support. Often the greatest gift I can give someone is listening from my heart. I wish to be a channel through which God works, and I open myself to be a loving presence. Prayerfully, I ask and listen for guidance on what to say or do.
All the people would get up early in the morning to listen to him in the temple.—Luke 21:38

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained