Friday, November 16, 2012

Divine Order - Friday, November 16, 2012 | Daily Word

Divine Order - Friday, November 16, 2012 | Daily Word: "Divine Order
I ALLOW DIVINE IDEAS TO MANIFEST INTO FULL EXPRESSION.
When I plant a seed, I imagine the harvest to come. Then, as I gather the harvest, I remember the seed and acknowledge the many stages of orderly growth and change from the time of sowing to the time of reaping.

Divine order underlies creation in all its forms. Whether I plant a garden in my yard or plant seed thoughts in my own mind, I rely on divine order to bring about fruition.

I carefully choose the thoughts I hold, for I know they produce after their kind. I let go of unwanted thoughts that may crowd in, and instead anticipate a bountiful harvest of opportunities to come. I give my garden of ideas time to grow, knowing they will mature into full expression in due time.

The earth produces of itself, first the stalk, then the head, then the full grain in the head.—Mark 4:28"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord