Friday, October 26, 2012

Pray for Children - Friday, October 26, 2012 | Daily Word

Pray for Children - Friday, October 26, 2012 | Daily Word


Pray for Children
I PRAY FOR CHILDREN, GIVING THANKS FOR GOD’S HEALING POWER.
As I watch children play, I enjoy their carefree energy and enthusiasm. It’s easy to see their spirit shining. If a child is experiencing a health challenge, it may be sad to see their energy dampened. But the spirit of God within each child is greater than any illness. Rather than keeping sadness and worry in mind when a child is afflicted, I follow Jesus’ example and pray.
Through affirmative prayer, I visualize things rightly. No disease or disorder has any power over a child of God. In prayer, I see the healing light and love of God flowing through all children. Spirit, mind and body respond readily to the power of the Divine. With gratitude, I see every child as healthy and whole.
Then little children were being brought to him in order that he might lay his hands on them and pray.—Matthew 19:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained