Saturday, October 6, 2012

Joy - Saturday, October 06, 2012 | Daily Word

Joy - Saturday, October 06, 2012 | Daily Word


Joy
I LAUGH WITH JOY.
When I hear someone else laughing, I often laugh too. Their chuckle or giggle makes me smile, and I feel joyful and lighthearted. No matter what is happening in my life, I can connect with my joy-filled inner child by remembering silly things, fun experiences and times when I laughed until I cried.
When I feel down or sad, I become still and ask Spirit to remind me of uplifting memories. I recall the blessings of my life, the times when I’ve experienced great joy and happiness. I let those memories wash over me, and I feel my joy begin to grow.
Joy expresses first as a smile, grows into laughter, and expands into radiance, which shines from within.
Sarah said, “God has brought laughter for me; everyone who hears will laugh with me.”—Genesis 21:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained