Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Intention - Tuesday, October 02, 2012 | Daily Word

Intention - Tuesday, October 02, 2012 | Daily Word


Intention
MY POWERFUL, SPIRIT-LED INTENTIONS GUIDE AND SHAPE MY LIFE.
The story of Jesus’ life has inspired people through the ages. Like a light on a hill, his life and teachings illumined the way for others seeking spiritual truth. Inspired by Jesus’ teachings, I set the intention to let my own light shine.
With these words from the Gospel of John, I affirm: “The Father and I are one.” In oneness with God, I pray and set intentions for my future. I become receptive to God’s moment-by-moment guidance.
I am mindful of how I am being, conscious of my thoughts, words and actions. In alignment with good, with grace and with God, I seek first to know God’s presence within me. My powerful, Spirit-led intentions guide and shape my life.
We intend to do what is right not only in the Lord’s sight but also in the sight of others.—2 Corinthians 8:21

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained