Monday, October 22, 2012

Guidance - Monday, October 22, 2012 | Daily Word

Guidance - Monday, October 22, 2012 | Daily Word


Guidance
IN ALL WAYS AND AT ALL TIMES, GOD IS WITH ME.
When I have a major decision to make, I do not want to limit myself to my past experience or what I have observed in the lives of others. My soul’s potential is beyond what I have experienced or observed. When I yearn for my highest good, I trust in God within to guide me.
I meet God in prayer. Setting aside my own preconceived ideas, I turn within and allow God to reveal the truth to me. I know I have received the guidance I seek when my mind and heart are at peace.
God is the source of my highest good. I trust God to guide and direct my choices. As I open my mind and heart, I receive light, guidance and fulfillment. In all ways and at all times, God is my trusted guide.
If we live by the Spirit, let us also be guided by the Spirit.—Galatians 5:25

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained