Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Faith - Wednesday, October 31, 2012 | Daily Word

Faith - Wednesday, October 31, 2012 | Daily Word: "Faith
I RELY ON THE INFINITE WISDOM OF GOD.
The writer of Hebrews defined faith as “the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” My faith encompasses all areas of life, and I focus it firmly on an expectation of good. Through my faith in God, I am inspired to live fully and confidently. I meet challenges with the assurance of ever-present help and guidance. To access infinite wisdom, I need only quiet my thoughts, turn within, ask and listen.

I rely on divine wisdom to help me identify growth opportunities and guide me in expressing more of my Christ nature. I rely on divine wisdom when making decisions, trusting I will know the best choice for the good of all concerned. Faith helps me manage my life, and infinite wisdom shows me the way. I have faith in the infinite wisdom of God.

Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God.”—Mark 11:22"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment