Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Divine Order - Wednesday, October 03, 2012 | Daily Word

Divine Order - Wednesday, October 03, 2012 | Daily Word


Divine Order
I GIVE THANKS FOR ANSWERED PRAYER.
Unity co-founder Myrtle Fillmore often used the words divine order to describe the miracle and mystery of answered prayer. She reminded us that a spiritual power is always at work in our lives, guiding and blessing us, whether we are consciously aware of it or not.
Divine order is at work in my life, although I may not see it directly, just as I cannot see the wind but see evidence of its power as leaves flutter on trees. And, although I cannot physically see divine order, I see evidence of it in the form of answered prayer. My prayers may not be answered in the way or time I envisioned, but I trust that divine order will manifest as the highest and best outcome for all concerned.
For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.—Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained