Saturday, September 1, 2012

Let Go, Let God - Saturday, September 01, 2012 | Daily Word

Let Go, Let God - Saturday, September 01, 2012 | Daily Word


Let Go, Let God
I LET GO AND LET GOD WORK IN AND THROUGH ME.
Perseverance serves me well when I am determined to achieve a particular goal. The power of my mind and body help me succeed. Nevertheless, I draw on divine discernment to know when to keep pushing and when to let things unfold on their own.
I let go and let God work in and through me, guiding me to right actions and outcomes. Sometimes I take the lead, and other times, I allow events to transpire as they will.
Surrendering to God opens me to an inflow of divine ideas, substance and life. I find inner strength that preserves my energy and inspires new ways of accomplishing my goals. By letting go and letting God, I live with ease and grace, accomplishing what is mine to do.
Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, says the Lord of hosts.—Zechariah 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment