Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Inner Peace - Tuesday, September 11, 2012 | Daily Word

Inner Peace - Tuesday, September 11, 2012 | Daily Word


Inner Peace
I TURN WITHIN TO THE PRESENCE OF GOD AND FIND TRUE PEACE.
If I feel anxious about world events, I can make an important choice: I can focus on evidence of discord or I can focus on peace.
As I turn within to the Presence of peace in me, I remember that the peace of God is also within my loved ones and everyone affected by world events. I see each of us opening our hearts to God’s peace.
As I connect deeply with God in prayer, I also connect with the presence of God in others. My thoughts are focused on peace, helping me be a constructive force for good.
Prayer clears my mind and heart of any fear, allowing me to see where I can make a positive difference. My trust in God expands, and I hold the high watch for all of humanity.
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.—Numbers 6:26

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained