Monday, September 10, 2012

Free - Monday, September 10, 2012 | Daily Word

Free - Monday, September 10, 2012 | Daily Word


Free
I AM FREE TO DECIDE HOW I RESPOND TO LIFE.
When an obstacle blocks a stream, the water finds a way to flow over, under or around it. Sometimes the stream gathers strength and moves with force and speed through narrow passages. Other times it collects and rests in shallow places. I am free to choose the course of my life’s stream and to determine the flow of my life.
When I rest in the Silence, it may not look as if any forward movement is occurring. Nevertheless, I am tapping into a wellspring of spiritual resources and gathering strength to maneuver around any obstacles that may arise. I have what I need to move through the tight spaces in my life. I can access peaceful pools of stillness or move at a brisk pace. I choose the flow that best suits me.
Set me free and rescue me from the mighty waters.—Psalm 144:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained