Saturday, September 15, 2012

Commitment - Saturday, September 15, 2012 | Daily Word

Commitment - Saturday, September 15, 2012 | Daily Word


Commitment
MY COMMITMENT TO PRAYER IS AN ACT OF FAITH.
No matter how full my schedule may seem, keeping my daily commitment to prayer changes the whole texture and energy of my day. My dedication to a life of prayer goes beyond seeking answers to life’s challenges. Prayer keenly attunes me to my inner guidance and creates a sense of calm in my life. If something goes awry during the day, I more easily regroup because of the time I spent centered in prayer.
I gently sweep aside any excuses that may sabotage my prayer commitment. I claim that I have enough time, energy, wisdom and resources to accomplish my objectives for the day and relinquish any anxiety about what may be left undone.
[Daniel] continued … to get down on his knees three times a day to pray to his God and praise him, just as he had done previously.—Daniel 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained