Friday, August 24, 2012

Online Prayers, Monthly Affirmations and Daily Inspiration - Daily Word Affirmations

Online Prayers, Monthly Affirmations and Daily Inspiration - Daily Word Affirmations: "Monthly Affirmations
Affirmations are positive statements of Truth. By affirming Truth we are lifted out of false thinking into the consciousness of Spirit. Each time we pray positively and faithfully, we are calling forth the divine activity that is always within us.

We focus on these daily prayers and affirmations throughout the month for greater expression of our divine inner light. Giving thanks in advance, we claim each affirmation as true for ourselves and our loved ones, remaining open and receptive to the highest good for all.

July 2012
Inner Peace
I am in harmony with the serenity in my soul.

Guidance
One with the mind of God, I am clearly guided.

Healing
I am one with the energizing life of God.

Prosperity
Through my connection with God, all my needs are abundantly met.

World Peace
I affirm peace on planet Earth.



August 2012
Inner Peace
Peace is my true nature.

Guidance
God in the midst of me is wisdom and intelligence.

Healing
The healing light and life of God flow through me now.

Prosperity
All good flows from God, and I open to receive it.

World Peace
Drawing from Divine Love within, I am a peacemaker.

"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord