Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Divine Order - Wednesday, August 15, 2012 | Daily Word

Divine Order - Wednesday, August 15, 2012 | Daily Word

Divine Order
MY LIFE IS IN DIVINE ORDER.
When my mind, body and activities are in divine order, I experience light to guide my way, health to restore my body, and prosperity to supply my needs. Aligned with divine order, I am at peace with my world and in harmony with what is.
Today is the starting place for a new and perfect order. I still my thoughts in prayer, and dedicate my mind to positive and constructive expressions.
I bless my body, affirming order in every nerve, cell, organ and function. I know the reality of God’s perfection manifests in every aspect of my being.
I bless my life that it may always be in divine order for good health, good guidance and good fortune.
All things should be done decently and in order.—1 Corinthians 14:40

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained