Friday, June 15, 2012

Generosity - Daily Word-Dr. James A. Lee

Generosity -Daily Word


Generosity
I GIVE FROM THE SPIRIT OF GOD WITHIN ME.
I have within me the abundance of Spirit. I am rich with the gifts of God, and I share freely from this unlimited Source of good.
Giving generously stirs no tension within me, because I am abundantly blessed. I am generous with my smile, generous with my friendship, generous with my understanding. I give of my time, material resources, talents and skills, and I am blessed in return.
Divine love flows through me, filling my mind and heart, allowing me to share generously with others. The more I share, the more love grows.
In oneness with God, I easily share the gifts of love, peace and prosperity that bless my life.
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap.—Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained