Friday, May 11, 2012

A Good Place to Rest Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word

INNER PEACE
My world is at peace because I am at peace.
I accept the responsibility to generate peace on earth by keeping myself in harmony. No matter how confused outer circumstances may become, I do not allow them to disturb my inner serenity. I am the keeper of my thoughts, and my reaction to turmoil is one of calm assuredness.
When my mind is at peace, I am receptive to the inspiration of the Christ within, and I find a way out of every difficulty. My ability to meet conditions with grace comes from my peace of mind. I do not imagine disastrous scenarios; I visualize what I desire and allow my thoughts to dwell on it in peace.
The indwelling Christ shows me the way of peace, and I follow.
Listen to me; be silent, and I will teach you wisdom. --Job 33:33

No comments:

Post a Comment