Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Enthusiasm Dr James A. Lee

Enthusiasm - 

Enthusiasm
I AM ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT LIFE!
Just as I can turn a different direction when I walk, I can change the direction of my thinking if I wish. If I am feeling tired, sad or disappointed and I want to feel energized, I need only change my thoughts.
I think about what brings me joy, what sparks my creativity, what excites me about being alive. I consider what a positive difference I make as I lend a hand or take better care of myself. I take action, and I feel enthusiasm, a zest for life.
A simple shift in my thinking makes all the difference. I love my life right now, and I recognize my potential. My enthusiasm is contagious! Others around me catch my positive energy. I feel the spirit of God moving through me to do mighty works!
Do not lag in zeal, be ardent in spirit, serve the Lord.—Romans 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained