Monday, April 9, 2012

To be Blessed

Home | Daily Word: "PRAY FOR OTHERS
Placing my faith in God, I pray for the highest good for all.
I pray knowing God is active in all people; God is their help in every need. When a family member or friend requests prayer, I affirm their highest good and entrust the outcome to God. I focus on divine ideas of wholeness, abundance, peace and guidance--the truth of their being. I release worry and fear, replacing them with positive affirmations and images, and the assurance of answered prayer.

Similarly, when I pray for people around the world, I turn my attention from reports of dysfunction and disorder. I charge my creative thoughts with positive energy and loving-kindness. I hold a vision of abundance, peace and health for all people. Placing my faith in God, I pray for the highest good for all.

I am grateful to God ... when I remember you constantly in my prayers night and day.--2 Timothy 1:3"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained