Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Doing Well

Home | Daily Word

WELLNESS
I am well in mind, body and spirit.
As I focus on wellness--whether mental, physical or spiritual--I become healthier in every area of my life.
Affirmations of Truth promote my mental well-being. I affirm: I am wise with the wisdom of Spirit. I am guided by the light of God. I am one with Divine Mind. I am well.
To care for my physical body, I get adequate rest, eat healthy food and keep my body moving with vigor and enthusiasm. My actions are expressions of faith. I am one with Divine Life. I am strong and I am well.
Prayer and meditation nurture my spiritual health. In the silence, I listen for instruction and guidance. I experience the total well-being that flows from God's presence in me. I am well in mind, body and spirit.
He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace."--Luke 8:48

No comments:

Post a Comment