Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Do You want to Feel Better Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word

HEALING
Health is my natural state. My body responds to love and care.
The body is a wondrous system. With each breath, with each heartbeat, my body is renewed and restored. When pain alerts me to a need for healing, I respond with love and care. Rather than becoming tense, I breathe deeply, sending light and love to the places calling for attention.
The wisdom of God works through me and my health care providers, in cooperation with my body's innate healing power.
Health is my very nature. I relax and rest as my body responds to loving affirmations and care. I am grateful for the healing now in progress. I feel it, I see it and I know it. My body is refreshed, renewed and restored to wholeness.
It will be a healing for your flesh and a refreshment for your body. --Proverbs 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord