Saturday, April 14, 2012

All about Love

Home | Daily Word: "TRY LOVE
The supreme love of God knows no defeat.
Love is the solution to virtually every problem. Many of our human disturbances show evidence of a lack of love. When love is brought to bear upon a problem, we soon discover the solution.

If I find myself fearful or hostile toward another person or situation, I turn within to the supreme love of God that knows no defeat.

Perhaps I feel sick or tired, frustrated or concerned. If so, I try love. I fill my mind and body so full of love that there can be no place for dis-ease to linger. The swift flowing current of God's healing love purifies my body, mind and affairs.

Trouble cannot prevail against the power of divine love. When solving a problem seems impossible, I try love.

Let all that you do be done in love.--1 Corinthians 16:14"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord