Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Way

Navigate


The spirit of God within me lovingly navigates my way.

A Global Positioning System (GPS) in one's car shows the way to new places, while a friendly, automated voice gives turn-by-turn instructions on how to get to a specific destination.



Similarly, we have an internal GPS which we can activate anytime to steer us on our spiritual journey. My internal guidance arises through intuitive prompts, gut instinct and an inner knowing that guides me where I need to be.



The voice that speaks to me is the still small voice within, which helps me navigate through any challenges. I listen for Spirit's cues when I am quiet and still, and I confidently follow the prompts to my highest good.



And when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left, your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."--Isaiah 30:21

No comments:

Post a Comment