Thursday, March 22, 2012

Trust in God

Let Go, Let God


I let go, confident in the good God provides.

If I leave one job for a better one, or move into a more comfortable home, letting go of the old may feel easy. But it can be more difficult to let go when I am unsure about what is to come. Sometimes staying in an unsatisfying situation feels safer than stepping into the unknown.



When my spirit knows I need to let go, I do it with confidence that my good is being revealed. I release to God any concerns, situations or relationships that no longer serve me. Even when my future is uncertain, healing and growth are assured.



I am open to and cooperate with the guidance of Spirit even before the path ahead is clear. I release, let go and claim my divine potential.



Do not, therefore, abandon that confidence of yours; it brings a great reward.--Hebrews 10:35

No comments:

Post a Comment