Thursday, March 15, 2012

True Success

Success


The light of God leads me to success.

How do I measure success? Is it the balance in my bank account, the number of friends I have or the amount of things I own? These are material markers, but they do not reflect who I am.



The true measure of success is my ability to greet each day with a positive attitude and the assurance that I am in my right and perfect place. It is my willingness to allow the presence of God to guide me to right actions. It is my capacity to trust the power of God to sustain me.



As I let God's light shine on all I do, I cannot fail. Staying faithful to the powerful Presence within me, I move forward with confidence. This is my measure of success.



Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. --Psalm 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained