Friday, March 16, 2012

Today is a Great Day in The Lord

Celebrate


I celebrate today as a gift from God.

Celebrations are a wonderful part of life. They mark important occasions, milestones and turning points. They provide opportunities to honor the people I love. Every day can be a celebration, for every day is a gift from God.



How would I like to celebrate today? Would I like to spend time with family and friends? Would I like to pamper myself? Would I prefer celebrating in quiet solitude, allowing time for contemplation and prayer?



There is no other day like today. Today holds its own blessings for me, for it is a gift from God. I choose to celebrate this day with joy and enthusiasm. It is a divine blessing for me and others.



This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. --Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment