Sunday, March 18, 2012

To Give unto The Lord

Surrender


With positive expectation, I surrender to Spirit.

Some may think surrender means giving up, but surrender is giving over. I give over to God whatever is keeping me from being all I can be. I let go of resentment, worry and negative habits--ways of thinking and acting that drain my energy and potential.



As I give these thoughts and habits over to Spirit, they are no longer mine to carry. I feel the weight lifting off my shoulders, replaced by lightness of being, intense gratitude and positive expectation.



I now focus my mind on the power and presence of Spirit in me. I open to divine ideas and direction. I am one with God, and in that oneness I experience deep peace and faith.



Those who bring thanksgiving as their sacrifice honor me. --Psalm 50:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained