Sunday, March 11, 2012

To be Rich in The Lord

Home | Daily Word

PROSPERITY
I am enriched by the gifts of Spirit.
With gratitude, I consider what truly enriches me: my inner spirit, a gift from God that can never be taken away. No trend, circumstance, life change or even death can touch it. The gift of my divine spirit is beyond anything money, position or possessions may offer.
With God as my source of unlimited good, I am fulfilled. No matter what is happening in the outer world, I am centered within. When Truth guides my decisions, my spiritual nature shines forth. With wisdom and understanding, I pursue what brings out the best in me and others.
Eager to give and receive fully and freely from Spirit within me, I live with courage and conviction.
If you sow to the Spirit, you will reap eternal life from the Spirit.--Galatians 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment