Monday, March 5, 2012

Kindness is The Joy of Jesus

Monday, March 05, 2012


Kindness

With kindness I give; in kindness I live.

Today I choose to practice kindness. As I encounter others, I am happy to greet them. I think of them as traveling companions on life's journey. I offer a warm smile or a few words of appreciation to a friend or a stranger. Acts of kindness bring positive energy to both giver and receiver, then ripple out to bless others.



When I inquire about someone's day, I honor them by listening deeply to their reply. If I miss an opportunity for kindness, I am kind to the next person I meet, and I remember to be kind to myself.



However expressed, kindness honors the divine within us all. I affirm: With kindness I give, and in kindness I live.



Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness will find life and honor. --Proverbs 21:21

No comments:

Post a Comment