Friday, March 23, 2012

The Incredible Gift

Grace


I live fully in the grace of Spirit.

The spiritual leaders in Jesus' time believed that in order to earn favor with God, one must obey strict behavioral rules. By contrast, Jesus emphasized spiritual discipline that drew people closer to the kingdom of God within.



God within me is the flow of all good and the essence of all life. If I feel separation or experience lack, I know these are error thoughts, and I realign with the truth of my being.



In prayer, I connect with Spirit. I recognize the activity of grace everywhere. I co-create a full and meaningful life by giving generously and receiving joyfully. Abundance, wholeness, understanding, vibrancy, strength and peace are mine.



God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.--John 4:24

No comments:

Post a Comment