Thursday, March 1, 2012

Affirming The God in You

AffirmingHome | Daily Word


Print
Send to Friend Share on Facebook

AFFIRMATION
I affirm the presence of God made manifest.
Each of us has the God-given power to create. We use this power, consciously or unconsciously, every day. In thought, word and attitude, we are constantly affirming--speaking into being--outcomes. It is up to us to choose whether we affirm Truth and abundance, love and joy, wisdom and health--or their lack.
Today I choose to affirm God's goodness and abundance in every area of my life. I affirm health; I stand straight and breathe deeply. I affirm the abundance of everything I could possibly need.
I affirm the development of my talents and abilities; I affirm increased opportunity; I affirm harmony and order in all matters. I affirm the presence of God made manifest.
Hold to the standard of sound teaching that you have heard from me.--2 Timothy 1:13

No comments:

Post a Comment