Monday, March 26, 2012

The Eye of Love

Home | Daily Word

FORGIVENESS
Forgiveness heals me.
Jesus modeled forgiveness when he reminded us to "love one another." If situations in my life seem unjust or I believe people have treated me unfairly, I remember Jesus' words and open to forgiveness. I see myself and others through eyes of love.
Forgiveness may seem difficult at times, but it is always a healing activity. As I forgive thoroughly, I am healed of anger and resentment that can harm my mind and body.
When I forgive another, I open the way for Spirit to bless me. Channels of love within me open up, and walls of bitterness break down. The healing love of the Christ rushes forth from the very heart of my being. I am free to move forward in peace.
Forgive, and render to all whose heart you know, according to all their ways, for only you know the human heart.--2 Chronicles 6:30

No comments:

Post a Comment