Saturday, March 10, 2012

Change is Forever

Home | Daily WordCHANGE
I move through change with ease.
Change seen as a new beginning is often welcomed, while change viewed as an ending is resisted. Yet every change holds both a beginning and an end. Our perspective and attitude determine which aspect we focus on.
I choose to manage the endings in my life with appreciation for all that has been, and to view the beginnings with an expectancy of good unfolding.
I release the idea that change must involve struggle. I trust God to provide all I need in each moment. My faith allows me to welcome change with open arms and move forward with ease and grace.
He has made everything suitable for its time; moreover he has put a sense of past and future into their minds, yet they cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.--Ecclesiastes 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment